Saturday, March 7, 2015

3/8/15 Shark Hunting For Sport?

    I have mentioned I am not a mere mortal like you or she.  Back from the1930s to the 1960s, I had a profitable job, I would go in the Gulf of Mexico and take sharks by the dozens.  I was good at it, I want to say the best, but why toot my own horn, just ask a shark, they'll tell you.  I had a partner and he piloted a Scarab, those boats can go about 80mph in the open water,  I could swim at about 82mph, always stayed in front of that big boat.  Some sharks never even saw me coming, I'd come so fast at them that by the time they tried turning around, I was already making a necklace with their teeth.  I still supply the east coast with shark teeth when they run low.  Where do you think all those touristy places get those cheesy necklaces with shark teeth?  Sometimes I'd sell them the whole jaw, you can still buy them, my hard work from long ago lives on.
    The pilot of that boat was none other than Jacques C, a frenchman, taught him everything I know.  I was so good at taking life from that ocean that I actually turned him from ocean profiteer to conservationist.  He said that like the shark my eyes would fold back and evil shone bright red before I started my heinous acts.  What I did with those sharks made him feel sorry for the sharks, he swore the rest of his life to study what my impact on the sharks was.  He went off and got famous, by burying my accomplishments in the sea.  I paid it no mind, eventually I worked for the government as I said, and that went very well for me, cleaning up shorelines from hungry sharks.  Eventually I talked with a guy and he took my idea and wrote what became Jaws.  That was one encounter with one shark, he milked it for weeks.  I would have had that shark on a hook by sundown, but that wouldn't make a good thriller.
    As I said, I can't go into much detail, much of what I did in those years was confiscated when my partner started saying sharks were good guys after all, they kept the oceans clean.  How can you fight that kind  of publicity?  I'm OK, eating all that shark tail (not fin, dummies) is what has kept me from aging.  I still have a special freezer where I keep my shark tails, as long as I eat that, I will remain like a man in his 40's.  Someday, I may go back to my ways and take a couple more sharks, but until then, I will stay on the shoreline, why put the fear of death in a sharks eyes, they know I still roam the land, the question is "when will I go swimming again?"

No comments:

Post a Comment