Thursday, March 26, 2015

3/26/15 Round And Round We Go?


I once was a cricket who lived in a thicket
I ate nothing but stuff from the dump
I liked to jump on my wife it was a good life
until the frog ate me in one glump.
So then I'm a frog who lived in a bog
wasted most of the day in bed.
I still enjoyed delicious kisses with Missus
until the fish came and made me dead.
Then I was a fish who had but only one wish
not to end up on somebody's plate.
skinny dipping with Lucy was juicy and got me quite goosy
but then came the cat who sealed my fate.
Being a cat was really top hat
it was nice to have multiple lives
I got busy with Lizzy, but shh there was also Breezy and Kizzy
I wasn't paying attention I ended up between those canines.
Doggy style indeed gave me piles of smiles for miles
man's best friend indeed I did try
but harder to barter with Carter for his darter, almost gave up but caught her in the farter
soon after of course I did die.
Now I'm a man bought me a van and a tan in a can
time to multiply with Vicky.
but she has bills which really kills all my thrills and gives me bad chills
I die of a cricket bite mostly cause they are icky.

No comments:

Post a Comment