Monday, March 2, 2015

3/3/15 Chubs Is Curious About The Birds And The Bees?

    Seems like we are in times of change here.  First Boy moves out, at least during the week, now Chubs has started spending large amounts of time in the bathroom and asking questioons about s-e-x. It is not surprising, considering I am a big ole perv myself, but now he has started taking his phone into bathroom, Wife says he has been spending up to an hour and a half behind closed doors.  I leave for work around 550pm and she tends to send him in to shower around then, unless they are running errands.
    My Dad always had the hidden Playboys laying around the house.  I then felt it was the thing to do for Boy, I kept a subscription coming for years.  It was really that I stopped writing checks that I have stopped as it really is a good magazine for reading, lame but the articles are really top notch.  In the past year, I have bought a Playboy twice to get the flyer to start a new subscription, but I end up forgetting.  Plus now with the internet, there is so much naked imagery, stills in a magazine seem quaint, almost cute.
    I asked Chubs about his curiosity and it wasn't bad.  He said while we were talking to a friend, he made some comments and he was left with questions.  This friend is going through a divorce and his wife and him are not being friendly.  They have issues and three kids between them.  It is so messy and the guy just starts venting to us.  The questions posed by Chubs were not about the mechanics of s-e-x (he spells it out to me), but more of love and what happens when people don't love each other.  I answered his questions and as Dr. Drew on Loveline had suggested, be available but don't overwhelm kid with information he is not ready to process.  I told him he will be going through changes and it will be his hormones pushing him too do things that seem crazy right now.  Not to worry about it, things happen at their own rate, and ask us, we won't get mad.  Don't ask Johnny in class, who is probably going to give him wrong or half right answers.
    He seemed satisfied with what I said.  As far as bathroom behavior, I've told Wife, don't let him take phone in bathroom, he's gonna end up with hemorroids sitting on the crapper for so long.  Plus his phone is gonna get poo on it, same for all of you nasty peeps that take your phone in to do your business.  Y'all saw Mythbusters, everything that goes in the bathroom ends up with trace amounts of caca!!

No comments:

Post a Comment