Tuesday, March 10, 2015

3/10/15 Whoring Myself Out?

    I have now written over 100 blogs, 1 a day since the day after Thanksgiving.  I started writing this as a way to leave my thoughts on "paper" for my boys to read at a later date.  My wife then got me excited that her coworkers were all enjoying my work, then my coworkers, so at times I have skewed my efforts to be entertaining for them, but what I write is still me and pretty much true, unless I am obviously telling you I am 300 years old or worked in the ocean for 50 years when I am 43 years old.
    I had chosen not to pimp myself out, letting my work speak for itself, but today I finally got a tweeter account and will start advertising myself to hopefully the world.  Daddy needs a mansion overlooking the ocean.
    I plan on continuing the variety of writing.  I ran out of ideas for "How To Be A Man", but Boy did like those.  I personally like the fables, but they are hard to line up and come up with a lesson.  Some of my historical writings are just for my boys to know stuff that's happened to me and make sure it is written down somewhere.  I love my poems, I think some are clever and just a tad dirty, although I am trying not to be vulgar.  Those of you that know me, have to be surprised I have stayed as PG as I have, cause I do have a potty mouth.
    My wife continues to be a great source of material, and she not only ends up the butt of some of my jokes, she contributes in getting me going some days when I feel empty of anything to say.  She is a great sport, and I love her for it.  My boys can't help but provide material, Boy reads some of them, Chubs is aware of it, and I have let him read here and there when content is funny for him.  He loved Pokemon poem.
    My family has been more touch and go.  We are generally very private, and my mom keeps eyeballing me with "you better not".  My dad will start carrying on about something and then he'll mock me "he's gonna blog about this, heh heh".  I've managed to stay on that fine line of being funny without making anyone look bad, so I hope to continue on that.
    Thanks for reading, when I become filthy rich, I will let the first few of you to read me smell my wallet, it'll be the one smelling of farts and riches.  :)  I appreciate y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment