Tuesday, August 9, 2022

8/9/22 My Jerseys Are Here?

     I saw an ad and I just reacted a couple weeks ago.  I knew it was a risk, but the commercial looked legit and I really liked what I saw.  The site is called Fansidea and they sell jerseys for football, baseball, basketball and maybe even hockey.  They are not NFL or any of those big names certified, and they are certainly not the heavy material I believe the real stuff is made of, but it can be personalized, and they have tons of color combinations.

    I went with what I would imagine is the New Orleans Saints colors, the jersey being black with gold lettering, but if you keep going down, the colors get crazy.  There were even colors like red, white, and blue on one all blended, there are camo versions and some even come with a random splatter look.  Not knowing what to expect and being disappointed the previous year with the jersey I ordered, I wanted to make sure it fit.  I ordered a 5XL and then wife joked I should order a 6XL since it's from a Chinese factory and they are a small people.  

    I have to say I am happy with both versions I bought.  One is the traditional solid color (black) with gold letters, and the other has more of a snowdrift look in the lettering, where the big numbers are gold in the bottom but look like snow is slowly filling the top.  I do have to say the price is a little misleading.  The basic jersey price is $29, but everything you add, adds some more to the cost.  I chose 50 for the number, then the school's name in the front, and our last name in the back, and finally, I found a Cougar logo and had it added on the shoulder.  By the time I was done, each jersey was approximately $70, but if they hold up, it'll be worth it.

This is mine:

This is Wife's:


No comments:

Post a Comment