Saturday, February 13, 2016

2/14/16 Motorcycle Gangs Or Clubs?

    I don't understand grown men who prefer to ride around in groups together, there are plenty of single mamas to know that some of these men are at least sperm contributers, if not fathers.  Add the new-ish face masks that look like skull jaws, I interpret that they want to look bad ass and of course, I wouldn't want to mess with them.  Understanding their mentality then, they would rather run around in packs with other men, dressed in leather.  If you have a child, how about getting of your bicycle and acting like a father?  I might be the goofy fuck you scare when you go vroom vroom, but my boys know I am there for them, and if I am not headed to work, they are actually probably with me.
    I don't know for sure if these guys are good or bad, but running in a posse is not a representation of who you are, it is a sign you must be with something larger than you.  A male lion doesn't run in a pack with 20 other male lions, he gets himself set up with some female lions and calls it his family.  Zebras run in herds for protection, so do fish (again, confuses prey) , maybe buffalo, but none of the apex animals in the wild run in packs, they got their own back.
    I have tons more respect for a man who looks out for his family.  I've thought about getting a motorcycle myself, but then Wife puts thoughts in my head: what if I crash?  what if I lose control?  In my truck, no big deal, few vehicles are bigger than either my F-250 or Excursion, plus I am an excellent driver, I started driving at age 12, and driving on my own since I was 14, plus at one point I even had a CDL license and drove the school bus at my junior college.  On a motorcycle, all that experience goes out with the trash.  First of all, just turning, one could slip and lose control, and end up with the bike on its sides.
    I honestly hate the ROT Rally, nothing but bikers making unnecessary noise, in an effort to impress each other.  What if all these men-children would  make the same effort to keep their families together?  I don't know, maybe if they are jerks, they would just make their kids jerks even faster.  Maybe the kids are better off being raised by mama and her family.  The real question is why is ignorant mama attracted to this type of idiot?  She will never be #1 in his heart, that is reserved for his boys.  The idea of mama wanting a bad boy or a thug for a hubby is what is making our great society crack at its foundation.  Ladies, have some self respect, choose a man who wants to be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment