Monday, February 29, 2016

2/29/16 Texting Has Taken Over?

    I saw the first license plate last night with "I M LMAO", cute, I guess but it indicates that texting has reached the masses.  I took to it like a duck to water, loved it instantly because it is my thoughts without my stammering and uh or ummm while you're thinking to say something clever.  Texting allows me to sound clever-er than I ever could on the phone.
    Even my mom seems to prefer to text, I try not texting her all the time, as it is a bit more impersonal, but if I think she might be working and I need to tell her something, then yes, I will use it.  It is also great when there is information such as an address, since they can always go back and recall the info.  Plus one can always add a picture to a text, much like an e-mail to convey a message.  If I am talking to someone who won't see things my way, I might call them a donkey, then add a pic.


It is cute, but still insulting.  Then there is the language that has developed from talking with abbreviated words, such as LOL, LMAO, BRB, and many others.  How about on shirts:

 (Be Right Back)

Keep an eye out, the license plate in front of you might be saying something clever, but you will only get it if you aren't busy on your phone when you're driving.  A quick look on google shows many are out there: "LOL WTF", "LOL FAIL", "STFU PLS" as a few examples.  Keeping this one short since the 29th is the leap day, it barely exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment