Sunday, February 14, 2016

2/15/16 Who Is The Idiot?

    I can't help but notice couples, and some just make me scratch my head.  We were at a restaurant eating for Valentine's Day and in the next table over was what looked like a well put together woman, dressed in a pretty red blouse, some of them tight yoga type pants, and maybe some 5 inch heels.  I was not the only one that noticed this ray of sunshine.  Of coourse, what is she sitting with, but a dude who looked more at home out on a playground, wearing gym shorts and a white t-shirt.  I'm not saying we were at a fancy restaurant, but if clearly the woman outclasses you, at least wear shoes or boots.
    A larger thing of notice is why is this woman wasting time dating "beneath" her?  For that matter, we know a few gals who insist on dating mama's boys and man-childs.  I've mentioned them before, and from our eyes, these guys aren't worthy of taking my trash out to the curb, but this girls are planning lives with these guys.  I guess if you can pick up your bag of stuff and move in to his mom's house or apartment, and you get to live there for free and not have to work, then that might be a win for some.  What some of us see as a prison sentence with a personal warden, others see as shangri-la, where you can finally retire from the minimum wage jobs you've been bouncing from.
    Another family member who has yet to date a quality dude recently broke up with a tattoo'd wonder.  His longest career path was doing some not so honest work, so I looked at the dingbat and asked her "what were you thinking?"  "Well, he was very nice?"
    Growing up, I thought a man had to be the best version of himself to try and become a man worthy of a family.  Maybe having both parents gave me that false confidence that that was the way of the world.  Now I see, women are either very gullible or wear such rose tinted glasses or the pull of wanting to start a family makes them constantly feeding the poor side of the balance.  Once a baby is in play, well you've started a new generation of poor.  With this logic, I don't see how we are going to turn things around.  The poor are busily and happily making babies while the people who are hard at work getting educated stay behind the baby making business.  My solution has always been put some birth control in the water supply.  If you can't afford the antidote, you can't afford kids.  And while we are at it, if the government has paid for say two kids, then you get some long term birth control shot in you.  Nobody nowadays needs 4,5 or 10 kids for any reason.  Nobody is working crops out in the back 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment