Thursday, February 24, 2022

2/24/22 Baby A Stayed Home And Heard Noises?

     Mijo has the funniest ways of telling his stories about how he goes through life.  Since he had Monday off, for President's Day, he was alone most of the afternoon.  We jokingly asked if he heard any noises, to which he quickly responded "YES! A LOT!!!"  He said he went in the bathroom to shave, and while in there, he heard noises upstairs.  He told himself it was probably Boy coming back to get more of his stuff, it sounded like someone was dropping stuff on the floor and moving around.  His two conclusions were do I lock the door and hide in the bathroom, it might just be Boy and I will miss him to help him move some boxes, or do I hide in here if it is someone breaking in?  His big concern was "I don't want to go out like a little bitch."  

    Wife started talking about spirits and ghosts which gave him the creeps.  She then suggested maybe I should turn on some holy candles, to which he immediately said "No, why do you want to piss off the ghosts?  I don't want to get their attention by turning on candles it is just a warning to them."  I was just laughing because it sounds funny, but he kept delivering his words very deadpan.  He then added that he has seen enough horror stories, he knows what happens next when you involve holy stuff.  The ghosts get mad and then they attack, he said he would rather leave them alone.

    Wife can't take a hint.  She then says "Fine, I'll splash you with holy water."  He almost got madder "No, you're just marking me, they'll know I'm the one that is saying something, just leave it alone, Mom."  I was just laughing at his seriousness and added "yeah, it's like holy water is glow in the dark, they'll identify his chubby ass as the narc who told on them."

    I don't think the house is haunted, but there are a lot of noises I hear throughout the day and night.  Starting with the ice maker dropping ice once an hour or so.  There is a branch in the front of the house that is rubbing on the eave, I probably need to trim the branch back.  Not to mention, there are other noises, such as settling, if a fan is on upstairs, it will hum downstairs.  I am not scared of being in the house, we've been here since 2007, if a spirit is here, he likes us enough.  My dad always says he hears stuff when he comes and visits, kind of serves him right for refusing to join us and staying here alone all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment