Friday, February 18, 2022

2/17/22 Tik Tok Shows People's Best?

     I have no shame in admitting I spend a lot of my free time watching TikTok videos, and I think we have settled into the not new anymore, the fad part is gone.  Since I had started until the last few months, it seemed there was a constant influx of new ideas, people trying different angles at things.  This made for some very entertaining videos, some I kept wishing for more.  Lately though, it seems the newness is gone, and people have their viewers, and they get what they get.

    Some of these girls are just empty vessels with large cans, man, I love me a big pair, but the brain has to have something in it too.  These girls aren't even trying to have any type of conversation with people.  I don't mean myself; I wouldn't even know what to tell them, but the fanboys are constantly asking questions, trying to initiate some kind of personal connection, and the questions just fly by on the screen.  Unless they ask about the nonsensical shit... "oh yeah, my tattoo means sun goddess..." or whatever horseshit they think some markings represent.

    On the other hand, I think that is the best some of these people can do.  If people are putting their best out there, comedians are constantly being funny, clever people are always working on putting something interesting or informational, and these girls, well, they'll bounce for you, if they feel like it.  But what else they got?  This might be as smart and capable as some of these girls get, no offense to anyone.  I guess from my viewpoint, as a fat regular person who would never have the guts to think "yeah, I'll just stand there, and thousands of people will enjoy me."  The ego must be huge to come on and just jiggle a bit or pretend to do some stupid little half-ass dance.  Don't get me wrong, when it was new, I was a bit impressed, but over time, one starts to think "what else can you do, shaking your ass is it?"  

    I still think TT is great, but maybe I have become a bit jaded, a fat ass shaking, or big boobs jiggling is not enough to keep me viewing nowadays.  This is a great platform for comedy, dropping a quick joke, or a quick skit, it just works.  I don't know, maybe I am ready for the next big thing, I might be ready to try a different platform.  Snapchat had its moment, so did Instagram, now I feel like TT is going the way of Facebook, not that exciting anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment