Thursday, September 8, 2016

9/8/16 It's Official, Chubs Is Coming Home?

    Boy sure drug his feet on this.  I don't know if he really wanted to come back home too, but his last attempt to secure an apartment did not work.  Yesterday, he even committed to buying a parking pass so he can park on campus, probably by the football fields and ride into campus.  His roommates were also having minor issues, which might be the real reason they did not get a new apartment.
    So Boy comes home which opens the door for Chubs to come home.  I did not want Chubs to have to be at the house alone during the week.  Now, he will have his brother, and for now Boy has an old high school buddy living with us.  And I am not sure about my brother, but Wife did get called about him reapplying for the position he interviewed for earlier in the summer with Cedar Creek ISD.  He did not get hired the first time, but the dude did say he was planning on hiring up to four people to monitor his school.  I think for the guy to pick up the phone and call Wife, about my brother, means he has a good chance at getting hired.  If only we can undo the apron strings, which my mom will only say I charge too much, never mind how much I pay, that has never been a concern, fairies and unicorns pay for my bills.  If he comes back, which I told him it was an open door whenever he wants to come back, Chubs will have a pretty good posse of peeps around so he never feels alone.
    Boy says he can drop him off around 7:30am, and although it is a little early, considering he doesn't have to be there until 8:15am, it is a sacrifice he will have to take in order for him to come up.  I will then be in charge of picking him up and if we do like we used to do, enjoy a little afterschool lunch before we get home and I get ready for work.  Boy has been showing up between 1:00pm and 6:00pm, depending on what he is doing on campus.  Boy's friend is pretty steady between 5:00pm and 6:00pm.  My brother would be getting out at 5:00pm, so I would imagine he would be home around 6:00pm to 6:30pm.  Chubs is 11, once we eat after school, he can survive the rest of the evening on a bowl of cereal, or a peanut butter jelly sandwich, or a soup or Chef Boyardee can of something.  We'll eat at Jason's Deli or at Luby's to make sure he gets some vegetables now and then. 
    My mom was saying at the start of the year that a young boy should be with his mother, but mom forgets that I am awesome and that is why my boys want to be over here, close to this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment