Tuesday, August 7, 2018

8/7/18 Staying Informed Sucks?

    It is becoming worse and worse to even try and watch the news nowadays.  Last night Wife turned on the small TV in our bathroom which runs on the rabbit ears.  It is good for watching local news, especially when we have questionable weather.  The first thing that came up was the disappearance of another white girl.  Why do these little girls decide it is safe to go running around by themselves, I assume with headphones on, oblivious to the world?  This is not the same world of forty years ago where people could safely go out and have a decent chance of being left alone.
    I feel bad for the parents, nobody wants this for their children, but dammit, why isn't anyone teaching young girls some freaking reality.  Yes, you want a world that is fair and just and if you see enough Gatorade commercials girls might even believe "anything you can do, I can do better", but the male mind is a disgusting gutter with thoughts unimaginable to most people without a penis.  I speak as one who has full control of myself and would never go out stalking or hunting women, but there is a whole segment of the population way more fucked-up than me, you have to be thinking, as a smart woman, don't go where you have to depend on the kindness of strangers to get out of a situation.  I've been on the jogging trail around the lake here in Austin and I know I wouldn't want to be in certain places once the sun is setting, but then you look and there goes a yummy 18-20 year old in nothing more than a bra as a shirt and some tiny shorts.  You may think you have a right to dress any way you want, oh I have argued with your types who forcefully demand "my body, my choice."  The is what the rapist whispers in your ear once he catches your 110 pound ass.  I'm sorry, but life is not fair, girls are undersized, stay in the gyms on your threadmills, go jogging with multiple friends, even better with trusting guys, use the football fields that are lit, don't exercise when you are the only fool out there.  Most of the time coming or going to work, I see people running out on 1st Street.  Come on, you're going to be surprised if someone attacks you at 4:00am?
    This fucking degenerates look for opportunities, and they are always looking.  I remember, our old neighbor telling us when she was almost kidnapped, she worked off William Cannon and Congress and she was just going back to work from lunch.  A van pulled up next to her car and attempted to throw her in the van, luckily, she was a little big at the time and she dropped to the ground.  It got some attention and the van drove off, lucky for her, as the saying goes, "heavier people are harder to kidnap."  I am just so happy I don't have girls to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment