Wednesday, February 22, 2023

2/21/23 Took A Break?

     Hello again, I have been taking a break, but these past two months have been so packed with life, I just felt a need to get back to recording it, somehow.  I stopped writing on New Year's, I had just hit a wall where it felt like I was forcing myself to write and there just isn't anything exciting or new on some days, so I will be changing my efforts and only writing on some days, if I have something new to report on or complain about.  That being said, there was the whole conclusion to Mijo's wrestling season, of which we were heavily invested emotionally, and it was draining when we came to the end of it, I will write a day or two or three on that, Boy moved to a house, still renting, but a house seems to be the right steppingstone before committing to buying their first home.  Other than that, my folks and family are still all puttering around, we are getting ready for Baby A to graduate, he is still an active athlete and doing track and field and actively trying to get recruited to play football in college, Wife is still being bossy and working in San Antonio.

    I guess with that, I'll stop and get back into it...

No comments:

Post a Comment