Friday, November 28, 2014

11/28/14 Black Friday is Upon Us

So, I wake to my morning routine of peeing and farting (thanks pumpkin pie, you were delicious).  My wife comes into the bathroom on cue to say good morning, what are we doing today and all that good stuff humans have to say to each other when in a relationship.  I still can't open my eyes and focus, but here we are, discussing crap thanks to one Niecy Nash who proclaims that she will not be participating on Black Friday on her IG.  (Of course I think she deserves the slow clap we see on all cheesy movies.  You're successful, you don't have to get in line with the masses for a $5 savings on a laptop).  Good for you. 
We also avoid shopping on Black Friday because all the crazies come out of hiding.  I hate when "my mall" is infested with so many people we have to park a mile away.  We also avoid shopping on "no tax weekend" before school starts and any other big holiday savings bonanza that is going to make the mall feel more than 50% full.  Growing up, I assumed malls were always full, we would only come to the big city to go clothes shopping during these times.  In reality, malls are mostly empty 80-90% of the time and they can be quite relaxing.  I do love going to the mall and just walking around.

Well, sat and paid our bills for next two weeks, hate that the fucking banks get to transfer us from one to another.  Instead of just going down the line, I have to check every bill, make sure it is still owned by same bank as last month.  Have had at least three change to one particular bank I had never heard about, I don't like it.  I thought Bank of America was gonna own everything, at least all the bills would go to one location, looking for silver lining here.

I don't know what exactly I'm doing here, but I feel as if my mind needs a challenge, I do the same thing day in and day out.  I'm hoping some creative writing might make me feel more involved.  I'll just write about what bothered me each day, there's always something. 

And nothing against Niecy Nash, Wife and I are fans from Reno 911 days, I just don't care to hear political statements where I go to look at cleavage shots and what people are eating.

1 comment: